We’re all booked up at this location.
Sign up for updates
Be the first to know when we reopen.
Want to straighten your teeth in just 6 months on average? Start with a visit to the Candid Studio. Your appointment and scan are free, and you only have to come in once.
• When you arrive, we'll take your temperature with an infrared thermometer. We do the same thing with every Candid team member.
• If you don’t have your own face mask, one will be provided for you. We’ll also have an abundance of hand sanitizer.
• We're serious about social distancing, which means that bookings are limited and guests should stay outside of the studio.
• The Candid team has had extensive training on the proper use of personal protective equipment, like masks and gloves, and will also be wearing face shields.
• As always, we have rigorous sanitization protocols for all surfaces in our studios, including our brushing station after every patient use.
We are located on the upper level of 123 Newbury, between Dartmouth Street and Clarendon Street.
Metered street parking available. You'll also find paid lots ($20/hr) off Newbury St., though space is limited.
Talk to a care specialist
We'll learn about you and your goals so we can tailor your treatment to you.
Learn about treatment
Walk through the Candid process and get a feel for life with aligners.
Get your teeth scanned
That's all our orthodontists need to design your custom treatment plan.
81 Google reviews
From the moment of stepping in the door, the process is very efficient and streamlined. The professionalism is outstanding. My evaluator Sihara was very thorough in explaining everything about the CanMore
Working with Sihara was a great experience, very detailed with all of the information and I was able to understand everything and make a good choice. Excited for my treatment with Candid.
Candid really is amazing. I felt so comfortable at my appointment and I’m looking forward to having a better smile.
Candid was quick and effortless. Posh and modern environment with friendly staff. I was apprehensive about using aligners but with the guidance of the specialists, I reached a great decision
Sihara is the best! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thanks a bunch! Would recommend to anyone.
If you still have more questions feel free to get in touch using the following: