For your health and ours
We couldn’t be more excited to reopen Candid Studios across the country and to welcome back our Candid community. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority has been your health and safety. We’re carrying those same values into the responsible reopening of our Studios. Thanks to our new safety protocols— which were designed in accordance with ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines—we can still offer the highest levels care in a safe and healthy environment.
Health and safety in our Studios
- Patients and Candid team members must wear face masks at all times, unless otherwise directed.
- We conduct health screenings and temperature checks for all employees and patients upon arrival.
- Bookings are limited to patients only. Guests who arrive with a patient must wait outside.
- We follow strict sanitization protocols for all common objects, surfaces, and spaces in our Studios.
- The Candid team is highly trained on proper personal protective equipment use, including masks, gloves, and face shields. We have plenty of masks, hand sanitizer, and hand washing stations available.
- We take social distancing seriously, so we’ve redesigned our Studios to maintain distance while you’re here.
- Only one patient at a time in the Brush Room. Only one patient and one Candid team member at a time in the Scan Room.