We’re all booked up at this location.
Sign up for updates
Be the first to know when we reopen.
Want to straighten your teeth in just 6 months on average? Start with a visit to the Candid Studio. Your appointment and scan are free, and you only have to come in once.
• When you arrive, we'll take your temperature with an infrared thermometer. We do the same thing with every Candid team member.
• If you don’t have your own face mask, one will be provided for you. We’ll also have an abundance of hand sanitizer.
• We're serious about social distancing, which means that bookings are limited and guests should stay outside of the studio.
• The Candid team has had extensive training on the proper use of personal protective equipment, like masks and gloves, and will also be wearing face shields.
• As always, we have rigorous sanitization protocols for all surfaces in our studios, including our brushing station after every patient use.
We're located between Park and Madison, down the street from the Loews Regency.
No street parking Mon–Fri. Paid lot across the street at 35 E 61st St.
Talk to a care specialist
We'll learn about you and your goals so we can tailor your treatment to you.
Learn about treatment
Walk through the Candid process and get a feel for life with aligners.
Get your teeth scanned
That's all our orthodontists need to design your custom treatment plan.
70 Google reviews
7/30/2020. The staff at Candid here welcomed me into a clean, kind, efficient, and respectful experience. Their attitude and consciousness to Covid-19 was responsible which insured I was in a safe plaMore
After my local orthodontist gave me a $6,000 quote on Invisalign, I knew I had to find a more affordable option. With a few recommendations from close friends, I finally settled on moving forward withMore
The Candid professionals were friendly, knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. The store was clean, the additional COVID protocols made me feel safe, and I had an overall great experience.
Tali and Jon Gersch
We just had our “consult” at Candid UES and couldn’t be more impressed! We met with Dan and Ilona who were incredibly knowledgeable and helped answer Q&A. Studio was very clean and both wore masks tMore
Eona J. Gao
Very friendly staff here. Good service and nice environment. They explained everything for me. Btw, they sanitizer everything lol
If you still have more questions feel free to get in touch using the following: